Friday, July 9, 2010

My New Cadence Background!

Hey Guys... after searching and searching all over the island for Cadence, I finally found her! She was found in the Dance Lounge which wasn't very busy. I thought she wasn't there until penguins started chanting: "YOU ROCK CADENCE!", "WE LOVE YOU CADENCE!", "CADENCE YOU'RE AWESOME!" And I started to search through the crowd of penguins but then the easiest way was to go to the "Users in Room" list and FOUND HER!

^"You have found a Cadence Background"^

^FINALLY I FOUND HER!!!^

If you want to help track Cadence or the Penguin Band then chat with other players in the chat box above and leave the location/ server or where you recently saw them.

(Now even though I don't have the first Cadence background, I'm still happy I found this one... but of course I still want the first ever Cadence Background.)

No comments:

Post a Comment